***NOTE: As always, entry to the Saturday Night ZombiCon Street Fest is “FREE” (paid for with canned food donations, or by giving blood)! Also, we LOVE our little zombies… So children under 12 can get into the convention for just $5 a day, and children under 5 are FREE!
…and remember. You’re not just buying tickets. You’re donating to Pushing DaiZies, Nonprofit for the Arts. With the success of ZombiCon 2012, we plan to continue breaking charity records, while opening up our own facility to provide after school and summer art programs for children. At Pushing DaiZies, we’re just DYING for the arts!
VIP ACCESS – For the “die hard” die hards.
For you die hard ZombiCon fans, we highly recommend getting the most of your experience by purchasing our VIP tickets. VIP ticket holders will reap the benefits all weekend long! Here are some of the things you will enjoy by being our VIP:
- Entry to convention Saturday and Sunday
- 2 ride passes for rides TBA
- Skip Pass for Zombification Station, no waiting in line!
- Free Zombification (Makeup level 1)
- Shwag bag full of ZombiCon merchandise
- Free Sunday “Bloody Brunch”
- Free ZombiQueen drag show
- Entry to the Autopocolpyse Car Show
- Entry to Saturday night street festival
- VIP lanyard